Friday, January 6, 2012

BP #2 - Taking advantage

I think that HeLa’s family will feel it is worthy of henrietta’s cells were taking advantage by that doctors and reseachs. Because they got achievement on them. Without their research and striving, I think HeLa’s cells cannot survival today. The doctors and researchs gave Henritta the other way to go on her life in our the same world. Besides, under their research’s result, Hela’s cells had saved mang people’s lives. It also makes Hela’s cell more famed. That would be a big honuor for their family and cannot be measured by money.

I have a friend, ben. He is fond of gramble, but he dosen’t have the extra money to play. Once, he asked me to lent him some money for finding a job. I thought it was good thing for him to avoid gramble. As soon as he works, he wouldn’t have time to gramble. Hence, I lent him some money. Two day later, he came by my house again. He talk me that he had found a good job ,but it was too farther to here. Such, he needed more money for the travelling expensive. I lent him again. However, after I was noticed that many of our the same friends also lent him money for working . Hence, we knew he treated us. It was a annoying thing. In our mind, a friend asks you for help, he or she regards you as a real friend. But he use our genuineness to take advantage. Then my friend and me never lent him money again. we also didn’t contact.

2 comments:

  1. I think your writing is interesting and the issue is meaningful to me. I had a same experience before and it upset me a lot. I could feel your sadness. In addition, I want to know that If you will lend money to other people again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some of people like your friend ben.I don't like this kind man. I think that you need keep spaces with him. And what kind of friend do you like?

    ReplyDelete